We Beleve In Safety
Safety isn't expensive, its priceless
Safety play an important role in successful adventure operations, hence we firmly believe that “Guest is always right till it comes to his/her safety”
We only use state of art equipment’s for all adventure activities. It is for this reason; we have maintained our own equipment’s for outdoor activities. Then, twice in every year, our outdoor trainers undergo a training session for enhancement of their skills. The outdoor team is an experienced bunch of Trip Leaders, Naturalists, Rafters and Mountaineers most of which carry a minimum experience of 05 years in their respective fields. Most of our trip leaders are certified in Advance Mountaineering from NIMS, Uttarkashi and ABHIMAS, Manali.
We at Micepro Adventure profoundly understand the term adventure and we emphasis more on a safety of our guests. We work on following 4 crucial components to keeping our guests safe on any of our trips:
- The right man on the right job
- Sanitation and Hygiene
- Backup and Coordination
All our outdoor instructors and trip leaders are specially trained, certified and instructed to ensure, the safety of our guests. They are also trained thoroughly on supervising systems and also management of Acute Mountain Sickness and more advanced forms of mountain sickness such as High Altitude Pulmonary Edema. We educate all our trip leaders twice a year. Our training program is designed in such a way that it moves around our ethos. All our team members, porter, camp crew to senior guides have some specific module to undertake which help them in their ongoing development. The modules usually vary from competently taught and certified First Aid and CPR to the environment learnings and specific flora and fauna training.
The man on the right job
Over the years, the Micepro Adventures has systemized the approach to monitoring guest's safety. We call this the "Regular Controlling System", with important specialized high altitude treks.
1. Pre trip: Any trip planned with Micepro Adventures, you are requested and expected to share some important information about your health, strength and weakness and even what kit you are bringing along.
2. Pre Start: At the time of briefing we double check all your kits, trip leaders, guides and camp crews are thoroughly briefed on all related details
3. At the trip: Trip leader, guides monitor you health on daily basis and even prepare the health scorecards during high altitude treks.
4. Post trip: In order to ensure higher standards and to constantly upgrade the quality of our service and facilities guest feedbacks are highly appreciated. It will help us to serve in developed and improved way in future.
It's better to crash into a nap than to nap into a crash
Better to be safe than to be sorry! Chance takers are accident makecrs. Be alert! Accidents hurt. While on a ladder, never step back to admire your work. You can't get home, unless you're safe. The adage "look before you leap" is a lifesaver. Chance takers are accident makers. Still water doesn't always run deep, look before you leap. Slow down! Your family will be waiting for you. It’s better to lose one minute in life... than to lose life in a minute. Have another day - by being safe today